Sunday 5 May 2013

Honey Napkin round three

round three finished
Did I finish this round on Friday or Saturday? I don't remember now. I've had a debilitating headache most of today (Sunday) so I haven't done any tatting. I am nearly finished round 4 though. When I finish each round I go back to Renulek's blog and copy down the instructions for the next round.

As I am doing my blogging from my Tablet the linking doesn't work. When I next do an update from my main computer I will update the links back to Renulek's blog so that other people can find it in the same way that I found it.

Updating now (9May2013)

2 comments:

  1. Your Honey Napkin looks wonderful!! :)
    And your other projects on your blog here look fantastic too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've joined the 25 Motif Challenge! It's a good place to have your blog noticed by many other tatters! You seem to be an advanced tatter, with all the things you've made! And you're brave to take on the Honey Napkin project. It would be too overwhelming for me! I look forward to seeing your progress on it.

    I can't believe how those books were 'dropped off' at the store! I'm glad they are finding a good home!

    ReplyDelete