Thursday 14 March 2013

New Book !!!!! (in German)

My New Book !!!
My new book arrived today and I'm SOOOO excited!!! I ordered it through Amazon, who said that it would be coming from Germany, but the packaging said Rome - very international.

Mum - start brushing up on your German, I want to know what it says.

I spent an hour over lunch in a coffee shop looking through it and examining the diagrammes. It looks SOOOOO good!!!!!

I can't wait to get started on it.

Did I mention I was excited yet?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new book! I love looking through it, but I haven't tried anything from it yet. I love the peacock on the cover... the reason I purchased the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I have made 4 things out of the book, working on number 5. I have taken photos but my tablet does not want to upload them. When I can get the photos up there will be a post about it.
      I lurve this book!!

      Delete