Tuesday 10 September 2013

... how many weeks?


It can't be!
Round 17

I knew I hadn't posted in a while, but 10 weeks is ridiculous.

I have been in the grip of another long term headache (32 days so far) and a viral infection (only day 8 for that).

Here we have Round 17 (second last) of the Honey Napkin by Renulek.

I can't find a photo of rounds 14, 15 or 16 finished, but I do have two photos of round 15 in progress where I nearly gave up!
Round 15 with 5 joins left

Round 15 makes little triangles using two joins on the previous round.

THERE ARE ONLY 5 JOINS LEFT!!

After a LOT of searching I found the missed join in round 14.

Can you see the missed join?
I am not a perfectionist - if I can find a way to compensate rather than undo or cut, I will.

I did.

The last triangle ended up as just a single ring joined to the previous round with a single ring upwards and a slightly shortened chain from the previous triangle and to the initial triangle (no there is no picture - no there will not be a picture).

How big is this!
This is now measuring about 55cm across: there is only one more round to go.

I wonder how long I will procrastinate before the project is finished?

It has already been 3 weeks since I last touched it.

1 comment: