Friday 5 July 2013

Honey Napkin up to round 13

Round 10
No, I haven't fallen off the planet - it just felt like it for a while.

My headache lasted over two months continuously.

No idea why it started.

No idea why it stopped.
Round 11

In the meantime I have completed the Honey Napkin up to round 13.

Rounds 11 and 12 needed two shuttles again.

I am starting to get used to this but I still tend to have a shuttle hanging in mid-air trying to get itself tangled.

Round 12
I had only copied off the pattern to Round 13, so I will be on to Renulek's blog again this afternoon getting the pattern for the next 2 or 3 rounds.

It is almost too big to photograph in my usual place - on the tutoring desk with the lamp on.
Round 13

It is about 22cm radius (or 44cm across) now and there are still 5 rounds to work.




1 comment:

  1. Your doily looks amazing. I can't imagine how many hours you have put into it so far, and how many more to go. What am accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete